|Welcome to Piczard V1.2|
Piczard is a .NET image manipulation library developed keeping focus on ASP.NET needs.
It provides a variety of tools that can help you to manage images in your ASP.NET applications:
- An expandable set of classes and methods that allows - in an extremely easy way - to programmatically load, process and save
With Piczard, tasks such as image resizing, watermarking or cropping, can be performed even with a single line of code !
- PictureTrimmer: The world's most awesome WYSIWYG image cropping tool for ASP.NET.
- An advanced image upload control with a powerful and intuitive image manipulation interface.
Piczard is distributed in a package (http://piczard.com/download/ - Both .exe and .7z are available) that
also contains a large number of examples.
Other ways to get Piczard resources are:
- NuGet Package: http://www.nuget.org/packages/CodeCarvings.Piczard
- NuGet Package (Image upload control): http://www.nuget.org/packages/CodeCarvings.Piczard.ImageUpload
- Visual Studio Extension (for VS 2012 and 2010): http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/b90d0b6e-8c68-493d-822c-6ac8e83ff4bf
- Git Repository (Image upload control): https://github.com/CodeCarvings/ImageUpload
- Git Repository (Piczard examples): https://github.com/CodeCarvings/Piczard.Examples
News about updates are available through:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/codecarvings
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CodeCarvings/207319665964598
- RSS: http://feeds.piczard.com/codecarvings/
All copyrighted or trademarked material used in this manual is property of its respective owners.