InlinePictureTrimmer and PopupPictureTrimmer are automatically added to the Microsoft Visual Studio Toolbox during the Piczard installation process*.
However, you can do this manually:
- If you are using Visual Studio 2012 or 2010 (not "Express" edition), you can download and install the VSIX extension:
- If you are using Visual Studio 2008, 2005 or an Express" edition, in order to manually add the Piczard WebControls to the Toolbox, please follow the steps
- Open an ASP.NET project in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Open a WebForm in "design" mode.
- Expand the Toolbox.
- Expand the General Section.
- Right-click in the General Section and click "Choose Items".
- On the ".NET Framework Components" tab click "Browse".
- Browse to the Piczard installation folder (usually "C:\Program files\CodeCarvings\Piczard V1\"), open the sub-directory "Bin" and select "CodeCarvings.Piczard.dll".
- Click "Open" to confirm.
Two new icons should appear in the Toolbox: InlinePictureTrimmer and PopupPictureTrimmer.
* = Only if you downloaded the Setup (not the 7-zip archive)